Welcome to Peppercorn Farm, one of Kent County's premier waterfront estates!
In 1658, the farm was owned by Richard Stone by assignment from is father, William Stone, third governor of Maryland. The property henceforth was known locally as "Stoneton." This idyllic farm offers a chance to enjoy the Eastern Shore lifestyle with privacy, nature, and water, while only a short drive from Historic Chestertown.
Copyright © 2020 Cross Street Realtors - All Rights Reserved.
Photos and video by Steve Buchanan